Please feel free to get in touch; from 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
Telephone: 01483 892167
For ticket and event queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For all other queries, please email email@example.com
Please note - a sat nav will send you via an incorrect route. Please adhere to these instructions or via the map above.
From the North (via M25)
- Exit the M25 at Junction 10 (which is signposted as SW London/Guildford/Kingston) on to the A3 following signs to Guildford and Portsmouth
- Exit the A3 at the Guildford turn-off and follow the signs pointing to Horsham, Shalford,Bramley on the A281
- Follow the A281 through the villages of Shalford and Bramley.
- Three miles past Bramley Church, turn right at Palmers Cross opposite Whipley Manor Farm and by a wooden bus shelter, signposted to Wintershall and Gate Street Barn
- After approx. 1 mile, turn right into Gate Street. Carry on down Gate Street until you see iron gates on the left, which is the entrance to Wintershall.
- Follow the drive up to the house.
Please avoid the very tight lanes surrounding the estate shown on Sat Navs and keep to the main A281 route.
From the South East (via Horsham)
- Take the A281, passing Cranleigh.
- Pass Smithbrook Kilns on your right.
- Turn left at Palmers Cross, opposite Whipley Manor Farm.
By Public Transport
The nearest train stations to Wintershall are Godalming or Guildford, on the London Waterloo to Portsmouth line. However, both stations are a 15-minute taxi ride away. There is a very infrequent bus service, No 24, running between Guildford and Palmers Cross. There is then a 1.5 mile walk to the Estate along an unlit and unpaved country lane.
There are some wonderful options for accommodation near Wintershall – all within a five minute walk of the estate. However if distance is not a concern there is also a retreat centre in Woking.